Monday, October 18, 2010

My song - You're the only one

Hey bloggers!

Well, its finally here...THE SONG I COMPOSED! I created 4 songs and I chose this one in the end. I recorded my singing so you guys could get the idea on the notes, maybe Effy and Gari could help each other with the guitar notes? I don't really know what you guys wanna do...Anyways Gari NEVER goes on the blog, and I have the perfect plan to make her go on, I will tell u later(if u wanna know chat with me on fb or skype)...Well I really don't like my singing because, you know it doesn't sound like your singing when you record yourself...You know what I mean? Anyways its hard for me to find a quiet room in my house since my mum doesn't like my singing -_-... I had to rush threw the song and there might be some back ground sounds so yeah...

Attached is the lyrics and the GB file

P.S be free to use effects like helium breath and deeper vocals IT SOUNDS SO FUNNY!

P.P.S Listen with earphones and don't let anyone else hear it...it sounds horrible
P.P.P.S can you rate the song and my singing? thx




READ THIS!!!
sorry but the files wouldn't load... :((((((( :<<<<<<
SO...I will put it on a USB and on MOnday you guys upload it in the morning at school...
SORRY GUYS!

13 comments:

  1. k, see ya on monday!!

    P.S- i wun't know if u sound awful until i hear u (im phsycic, your gonna sound great!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. -_- Hansika, ur not phsycic, anyways it sounds horrible -_- lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIAR!!!! its gonna sound great!!! i am phsycic, dont give me that -_- look!!!
    anyway, were the 1's that r gonna judge your song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no, I no! -_- this face is going to stay HAHAHAH!!! I am not lieing it so bad lah! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i cant believe im ur friends
    jk iloveyouguys ^.^


    ill get it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKAY GUYS LISTEN!!

    I new song popped in my head, not pooped, popped...I rly hate this song so I will give u the new song before this friday, sorry for the unconvinience

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol tyra, its inconvenience
    and its ok. watever u say[;

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok tyra, but hurry up!! i wanna hear the soong!!!!

    (BTW, remember, inconvenience, not unconvenience!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OKAY LAH!! SO BUSY WITH HW!!! SO ANNOYING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well duh, its not as if the teachers will suddenly say "k!! no more HW!!"

    (i wish they would, but its a fact we have to face!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. i no!!!!! i could cry right now!! :(

    ReplyDelete