Monday, November 8, 2010

SONG

Hey bloggers!

      As you know we had a meeting last week...

Attendees:       Absent:
Gari                 Efrat
Tyra                 Barney(LOL)
Hansika

Barney had a good reason, but I don't understand why Efrat wasn't there... :(

Anyways we discussed (Efrat you can't change anything because we already discussed and you weren't at the meeting) and we agreed to choose a "already composed song" for our next performance. We put a list but I WAS JUST WONDERING if you would like to do a song called "the man that can't be moved" -cover "The girl that can't be moved".  Its one of my favourite songs, its not too high, and it includes piano and guitar. Please comment if you don't mind and like the song...here is the music video....

The man that can't be moved-The Script

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS9o1FAszdk&ob=av2e

4 comments:

  1. TYRA. I WASNT TOLD TO COME AND I DIDNT RECIEVE ANY EMAIL SAYING TO COME SO TECHNICALLY THIS ISNT MY FAULT. but the idea sounds good to me.

    P.S. I DONT GET WHY U LET OFF BARNEY WEN HE DIDNT COME EITHER!

    AND GO ON PIR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! okay, its okay it was a "improvised" meeting, anyways I will go on our blog, DO U LIKE THE SONG?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, its rlly good, but tyra, make sure u sound like a girl when u sing it, k? and effy, what do u expect barney to do, come to school in dc uniform and meow hes gotta band meeting at lunch time (that would be weird). the school would kick our buts, and think were some kinda mad scientists, making cats meow/talk whateva.... and effy ur not a cat, no matter how much u try to be k?? blob says hi too

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! good point Hansika, anyways, I just want to say I will change the lyrics:

    Man that can't be moved-Girl that can't be moved
    Boy you can't stay here-Girl you can't stay here
    AND MORE.......

    I will search for guitar and piano lyrics

    ReplyDelete